What Geelong Monitoring Services Offers You
Several factors contribute to the prevention of crime, or more particularly, prevention of people becoming a victim of crime. A high-quality security system is of major importance.
Peace of mind
Clients in Geelong, the Surf Coast and the Bellarine Peninsula can leave their premises in the knowledge that it is being constantly watched. It gives them a sense of well-being because their premises and valuables are protected. Those irreplaceable items like photo albums, heirlooms and other personal items are secure.
Duress alarms are a god-send for the elderly or disabled in particular and their families. Help is only the push of a button away. This facility allows greater independence for those living alone and greater peace of mind for families of those living alone.
A local service
Geelong Monitoring Services operates the only secure control centre in the region. This means prompt service and prompt intruder response. Our very low false alarm rate ensures prompt police action increasing client sense of security, reduces the chance of loss or damage, and reduces attendance costs. Located in Breakwater in Geelong we service all of Geelong and suburbs, the Surf Coast and Bellarine Peninsula.
A local service for local people. Security in Torquay, security in Barwon Heads, Colac and the Bellarine Peninsula. Call Geelong Monitoring Services, Victoria’s premier Surf Coast security business. Our local service covers the following areas:
- Point Lonsdale
- Geelong West
- South Geelong
- Bell Post Hill
- Herne Hill
- Hamlyn Heights
- Waurn Ponds
- North Shore
- North Geelong
- Wandana Heights
- Surf Coast
- Torquay, Vic
- St Leonards
- Jan Juc
- Barwon Heads
- Ocean Grove
- Little River
Sectrol systems are installed with precision to provide the maximum reliable coverage, while blending as much as possible with the existing decor.
Most insurance companies provide substantial discounts for adequately secured properties.
Local premises, local people
Geelong Monitoring Services is located at Unit 1, 7 Crown Street, South Geelong and is connected digitally with our Ballarat Control Centre which was specifically built for security monitoring purposes.
The Control Centre has been specifically constructed to meet the following requirements:
- fire resistance
- resistance to physical attack
- procludes internal visibility from outside
- own amenities that include toilet, hand basin, meal preparation area and sink
- fully air conditioned and air ventilated
- fire prevention equipment and emergency oxygen
- stand by and alternative power supplies providing instant power replacement when required
- emergency entry and exits
- entrance locking and release systems
- external monitoring (including duress alarm and dead man alarm)
- intruder detection
- two different telecommunication systems, capable of voice communication (including two-way radio)
- voice recording equipment
- indicating and recording equipment
- security alarms are monitored 24 hours per day by suitably licensed, trained and accredited staff
- appropriate records completed and maintained.