Retail & Office Security, Geelong
Can your office afford to be robbed or vandalised? Even with insurance to cover monetary and equipment losses, the impact of losing client records and information can be devastating. Retail shops have always been and always will be susceptible to thieves walking out with stock. Shoppers will invent crazy methods to knock off stock, leaving you wondering how they can be stopped!
Geelong Monitoring Services has the answer to all your security questions and concerns. Our qualified guards are properly trained in dealing with all manner of in-store and on-site confrontations. As Geelong’s only Australian-graded monitoring centre, you can rest assured that your office or retail shop is in good hands.
Office and retail staff shouldn’t have to navigate tricky alarm systems. A simple to use system is more likely to be set correctly and work efficiently for your business. That’s why we use and recommend security alarm systems by Hills NX. We are able to connect to the following devices:
- Smoke detectors – these devices constantly sample the air detecting for any presence of smoke. As smoke is an early warning of fire, these smoke detectors are able to emit an alarm so that all occupants are alerted and evacuated. As these devices are wired for 24-hour operation, they remain working even if the alarm system is turned off.
- Passive Infra Red Detectors (PIR) – PIRs detect movement as well as rapid change of temperature caused by body heat moving through the beam.
- Reed switches – these are magnetically operated and require two parts that are fitted to windows or doors. When a door or window is opened the two parts of the device become separated and an alarm is activated.
- Duress buttons – these devices can be wireless or ‘hard wired’ depending on your needs and, as with smoke detectors, are wired for 24-hour operation. When activated, an alarm is transmitted.
- Access control – these security devices control who enters any or all doors to your business.
- CCTV – depending on your needs, we can provide small (one camera) to large multiple (16 more cameras) CCTV systems designed specifically for your business.
- Beams – infra-red beams are placed along fence lines around your business to detect any movement in yard areas.
Security system maintenance
To ensure your office or shop remain fully protected, we offer a range of regular security servicing maintenance packages for your alarm system. Ask us at Geelong Monitoring Services which package might suit you and your business best.
Geelong Monitoring Services staff are fully trained and ready to help keep your business secure 24/7. Our state-of-the-art monitoring centre has been accredited with an Australian Security Industry Association Limited grading and is the only monitoring centre in the entire regional Victoria to hold such a grading.
We provide immediate alarm response 24/7 for your office or retail shop. All our security staff are fully trained, licensed and able to respond to any request.